What is the WhatsApp widget with Cliengo?
Disclaimer: the functions that have an asterisque (*) are only available up to the Basic/Starter Plan. If you want to know more about our WhatsApp integration, feel free to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cliengo widget will allow you to have more potential contacts plus the WhatsApp widget.
Besides, you are able to manage those leads that are incoming to your WhatsApp in the Cliengo CRM and continue with the commercial process in a simple and integrated way.
How can I activate this function?
1. Activate the function
Now, you will find a new section on your account called WhatsApp, in the Chatbot section. If you click on "Activate WhatsApp widget", the widget will be activated on your site.
IMPORTANT: If you want the WhatsApp widget working, you should have one user at least on your account with a checked phone with associated WhatsApp. You can add it in the Users view.
To know how to add a phone with a valid format, you can get more information here.
2. Set the widget appearance
In the same section, you will find the Appearece which allows you to set the widget style.
- Desktop vs. mobile (*) : Choose if you want that the WhatsApp widget appears only for users which are visiting your site from desktop, mobile or both. NOTE: If you choose mobile only, you won't choose the button with text in the design part, because this appearance is not compatible with the mobile design.
- Widget design: You can choose between a WhatsApp bubble or a button with text.
- Widget message: You can choose one phrase which appears next to the WhatsApp icon. For example, "Chat with us".
- Color: You have 4 colors to choose the better for your site.
3. Set the WhatsApp contact form (*)
This step is really important, due to the information will be sent to the CRM and to Google Analytics.
You can set how do you want to see the form blanks to optimize the clients experience in this process.
You can do it in the Contact Form section:
- Notice: will be the leading legend in the widget and will indicate to your visitors the form purpose.
- Ask for name: "Name" will be the name for default but you can customize it.
- Forma de solicitar el Nº de WhatsApp: es el titular del campo donde solicitas el número de WhatsApp para comunicarte con tu cliente.
- Ask for message: will be where you ask your client to type a message.
- Message answer format: if it is text, there will be a blank space with the aim of the customer write the message that he desire. If you prefer that your clients choose among the default options, you can choose "Select". In this case, you can set a drop down menu where you can add many options as you wish, with a minimun of 2 and a maxim of 5.
4. Auto-assignment (*)
In the actions section, you can choose which users of your company will receive leads through the WhatsApp widget. If you choose more than one user, leads will be assign to each user set in round-robin.
To add users to WhatsApp auto-assignment, you should first upload user data in Users panel.
IMPORTANT: when you add a phone number where your leads will arrive, that phone should be with a international format which works with WhatsApp. For more information, click here.
When you have the information in Users, you can select in the WhatsApp settings in the Chatbot section:
Note: to add a user in the assignment, it should have a WhatsApp phone number uploaded. You can add in the Users view.
5. Offline mode (*)
If you has activated the offline mode in Chatbot Settings, the WhatsApp widget won't activate out of the business hours set up to avoid contact and a possible delay in the answer.
6. Let's try your configuration!
When you complete the sections 1 to 5, you will see a preview on the right side of the page:
Click in the "Try now" button, and it will send you to WhatsApp Web to try the WhatsApp conection.
¡Done! You have already set WhatsApp on your website 🙌
How clients will contact me through WhatsApp?
When you add WhatsApp widget, clients can chat with your business to your set phone number. When they enter to your website, they will see a new WhatsApp button on the left of the screen.
To start a conversation, the user should click on the button and complete the contact form. This step will allow information send to Cliengo CRM and will send a convertion to Google Analytics.
Once contact data is completed, it will be open WhatsApp to contact the lead with the business phone.
The contact data and the information in the message blank, will automatically upload in the Cliengo CRM if you want to track that information. You can see the lead data on the right side of the View contact:
Important information of WhatsApp brand
WhatsApp brand always have to be used with W capital letter and a A capital letter. The word "WhatsApp", musn't use as a verb. You have to respect the colors of the brand and the WhatsApp logo musn't be modified or mixed with other logos as a product part of other brand.
For more information, --> Click here