1. Why should I connect my account to Google Ads?
• When you connect your Google Ads account to Cliengo you can access exclusive benefits that will help you optimize your Google campaigns, and thus, the traffic that is driven to your website.
2. How does this integration work?
• When you connect your Google Ads account, Cliengo will be able to create conversion actions in your account. Cliengo creates online conversions (conversion pixel) and offline conversions (when you rate a contact or change its status).
• In addition, it allows you to view Google Ads statistics in your Cliengo account under Clients >> Analytics.
• (Coming soon!) Cliengo will also be able to create audiences in your Google Ads account based on contacts that converted or didn't convert so you can use them later for Remarketing.
3. What are the benefits of integrating Cliengo to Google Ads?
• Connecting your account to Google will allow Cliengo to display information relevant to your business. You will be able to identify how your campaigns are performing driving traffic to your site.
• You will quickly identify which campaigns generate high quality leads and those that convert the most sales, as opposed to those that generated poor quality leads or barely converted any sale.
• In order to accomplish this, it is important that you or your sales team complete the contact rating features and sales statuses in Cliengo´s CRM. The more you use these features and feed your CRM with relevant information, the greater the intelligence you can obtain for your campaigns.
4. What happens when I connect my Google Ads account to Cliengo?
• By connecting your account you are granting Cliengo access to your Google Ads account. When you complete this process, you will receive an email from Google informing you that Cliengo requests your permission to manage your account.
5. Can I grant Cliengo view-only access to my Google Ads account?
• In order for Cliengo to create online and offline conversions along with real-time statistics, it is necessary to have administration access.
6. Can you access information about my campaigns if I connect my account?
• Cliengo has a confidentiality agreement with Google that implies that no data from your account or your campaigns will be extracted or shared by anyone.
• Cliengo guarantees that it will not access any information of your campaigns and the administration access will be used only with the aim of providing information to you so that you can improve your campaigns.
• Cliengo guarantees that it will only use the administration rights to be able to create online and offline conversion actions, as well as audiences in your Google Ads account. These conversion actions are created based solely on the information that Cliengo collects from your account: contacts
generated through chatbot, contacts marked with sale, contacts marked without sale and qualified contacts.
7. I also have an administrator account for other Google Ads
accounts. Should I connect my MCC account or only the accounts
that I manage?
• You can choose whether you want to connect your MCC account or just one account that you are managing, depending on what your goals are.
8. What are online conversions?
• An online conversion will occur when a potential customer visits your website, starts a conversation with Cliengo chatbot and successfully leaves their contact information (email and / or phone). To accomplish this, Cliengo creates a conversion pixel on your website associated with the
• When a person leaves their contact information, the conversion pixel will be triggered and this will count as a conversion action in your Google Ads account.
• This will allow you to evaluate your campaigns in terms of the number of leads they generated, since each time a contact visits your site and leaves their contact details with Cliengo, this will be registered. This way, you will know if your campaigns convert, or if you need to modify them.
9. What are offline conversions?
• Offline conversions occur when a lead has already left their contact information and was therefore registered in Cliengo CRM for further commercial follow-up. It is called offline because it happens after the person interacted with your website.
• Every time you rate a contact or assign a sales status to it, Cliengo creates a conversion action on your Google account.
• Offline conversions will allow you to make a dynamic evaluation of your campaigns, since you can see if good or poor quality contacts are being generated based on their qualification, or how good your conversion rate is based on the number of contacts marked “With sale” or “Without sale”. For
more information about offline conversions, you can read this article.
10. What happens if I don't use Cliengo CRM?
• If you are using another CRM you could also benefit from having offline conversion actions through an integration with Cliengo CRM and your system.
• You can check our Integrations section in the Help menu for more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
11. How does Cliengo benefit from me connecting my Google Ads account?
• Cliengo will benefit every time you can find value in our product. We seek not only to generate contacts, but that you can identify if these contacts generated by the chatbot are fulfilling your campaign objectives to help you optimize them.
• If you optimize the investment in your campaigns, you will be generating more and more valuable leads for yourself and your company, which will optimize Cliengo's performance in return. That is, by optimizing the investment in your campaigns, you will also be optimizing the investment you make in Cliengo. Cliengo's mission is to help companies grow. Every time your business grows, we grow too. It's that simple!
12. What happens if I decide not to connect my Google Ads account?
• Connecting your account is entirely optional. If you choose not to do so, you can continue using all the other features offered by Cliengo. You will only be giving up the benefits of connecting your account, that is, we will not be able to help you optimize your campaigns or enhance your results.
Do you have any other questions or queries? Contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you!
Article is closed for comments.