The brand new client details view allows you to view the detailed information for each of your leads and take actions on that contact. In order to access this screen, you can click on any contact name from the CRM - All Clients screen.
The client detailed information located in the left column will provide more information on your lead, such as their contact information, time to call and how the lead was generated. Besides, you can go back and forth browsing each of your contacts one by one, without having to return to the All Clients screen.
- Teléfono: si el usuario ha provisto un número de teléfono válido durante la conversación y es un usuario de Whatsapp, aparecerá además el ícono de Whatsapp al lado del teléfono para poder contactar al cliente por Whatsapp web. You can also click to edit the contact details by clicking on the pencil icon at the top right of the column.
- Time to call
- Location: Shows the lead’s geolocation at the time he provided his or her contact details during the conversation.
- First contact: Date and time when the lead started chatting on our website.
- Sitio: Name of the website where the lead was generated.
- Generated in: Website URL where the lead was generated.
- Source: Shows the URL of the original click that took the lead to your website.
- Medium: Medium where the lead was generated. For instance, it could be an email campaign, a Google Ad, or a Facebook Ad.
The column in the middle allows to perform several actions on that contact:
11. Status: Shows the stage of the sales cycle for that lead. You can also select and change a new status. Cliengo has four default status that will allow you to allocate your leads into the different stages of your sales cycle.
- To contact
- In progress
- No sale
12. Assigned to: This field displays and allows to change the user to whom the contact has been assigned. NOTE: This option is only available for admin users who have the permissions to change contact assignations.
13. Notes: allows to add a new note and view previous notes for that contact y visualizar aquéllas que se hayan agregado al hacer click en el ícono de nota.
14. Change history: Shows the change log for that contact.
Conversation details (15)
The column on the left will allow you to access the complete conversation details from your contact. You can also minimize this column if you don’t want to see the conversation by clicking on the arrow at the left.