Cliengo’s Client Relationship Management platform has a renewed interface, designed for an enhanced user experience which also adds new features and advanced options in order to optimize your contact management tasks.
NOTE: You can access the new version simply by typing the following URL on your browser: https://dashboard.cliengo.com/crm/contacts
New Client Management UI
Every contact obtained by the Cliengo chatbot appears in the Clients screen under the Client Management section. For every contact, you will be able to browse the following information separated by columns.
- Name: Shows the contact name. Whenever you click on this information, you will be able to access the client detail screen where you will find the complete information about the client.
- Contact information: Shows contact phone, email and/or preferred contact time, as it was mentioned during the conversation with the chatbot.
- In addition to this, you will also be able to add a new note and view the latest notes for the contact by clicking on the note icon to the right (7)
- The Whatsapp icon will allow to contact that user via Whatsapp web in just one click, as long as the client has provided a valid phone number in an international format and he or she is a Whatsapp user. (7)
- The history icon on the left will show an additional window with the change log for this contact (last 4 actions). If you click in the “View more” option, you will be taken to the Client details screen, where you will find the complete list for the change log.
- To contact
- In progress
- No Sale
Bulk Actions (8)
In order to perform a bulk action, select the amount of leads to change by clicking on the check box to the left. You will be able to bulk assign contacts to a user or delete several users at the same time.
Add new client (9)
The New client allows you to manually add a new lead into the CRM. When you click on the button, a new client form will be displayed in which you will be able to fill in the contact information: name, email, time to contact, first contact and source.
Export Contacts (10)
The export contacts button allows you to export the contact table into .csv and .xls format. You can also download the report customized by date by filtering your contacts by date from the filter menu first, and then clicking on the export button.
Select Website (11)
You can choose whether to view all the contacts for all of your websites or browse separately according to which website they belong. Just click on the select site menu located on the upper part of the screen.
Status quick filters (12)
This feature allows to quickly access the list of clients separated by status, without having to filter them.
The CRM 2.0 now has an advanced filter that allows you to search and filter contacts according to one or several criteria. The filter menu (1) can be colapsed to the left side of the screen for a more comfortable visualization, or expanded in order to customize your filters.
You can filter your contacts by
- Name (2)
- Email (3)
- Phone Number (4)
- Date (5)
- Status (6)
- Assigned to (7)
- Rating (8)
Article is closed for comments.