Cliengo has a new interface for the Live Chat section, designed for an easier and more efficient management of your conversations.
How to access Cliengo Live
You can access from your CRM platform, by clicking on the Cliengo Live tab in the top navigation bar:
Browsing through Cliengo Live
The new Cliengo Live tab has 3 sections:
- Without operators: It will show the list of every active conversation taking place in your website. If you click on any of these conversations, you ́ll be able to read their content and take over them if necessary.
- My Conversations: You´ll see the active conversations you are having with visitors in your website. When you intervene in a conversation, it will be moved from the "Without operators" section to "My Conversations".
- Other operators: This section shows the active conversations other members of your organization are having with visitors in your site. These are chats that are intervened by other users of the platform.
Site Selector: You can also visualize the active conversations going on in each of your websites, by clicking on the site selector, located on the middle of the screen.
How to intervene a conversation
If you see a conversation without operators that you wish to intervene, simply click in the conversation and then in the “chat” button on the bottom of the chat. You will get a pop up message confirming you will, from that moment, take over the conversation.
You can choose to dismiss that notification for future interactions.
When you accept, the chatbot will let your customer know the conversation is being transferred to an online representative - that ́s you! The system will enable the chat to start typing your answer and chat freely with your customer. Now, if you look in the left panel, the conversation will be stored in “My conversations”.
- Remember that once you take over a live chat, it is your responsibility to gather the client's contact information, if the bot did not capture that before you stepped in.
- Once you intervened a conversation, other representatives will not be able to do so, but all users will be able to see it. That means you will also be able to see other representative ́s chats, but you will not be able to intervene them.
NEW FEATURE: We already have our Mobile App in beta. To test it, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will tell you how to download it.