By adding user to manage the Cliengo CRM we can create a workgroup who can manage their own portfolio of Clients quickly and efficiently
Within the CRM, being an Administrator, you can grant different permissions to the users of the platform. You can assign full control to the user as Administrator or provide specific permissions to access each part of the platform.
For this you must enter from Start to Users and you will see the list of users whom you can modify from the edit icon.
Within this menu you can modify your main data, such as name, email and telephone.
You can also grant the permissions you want. As Administrator you will have total control of what can be done on the platform.
- Access to websites: You can decide if the user can see or edit the chat settings, such as their appearance, the flow of the conversation, automatic responses, among others.
- Manage Leads: You can decide how the user will work with the CRM, if they will be able to create and modify customers, or if they can only view and modify all contacts entering the CRM, or only those assigned. From there you can also give or remove permission to use Cliengo Live.
Important: The View and modify assigned clients option only works if the user has assigned clients.
- Cliengo Live: You can choose to give the user the power to intervene in chats or not.
- Manage Chatbots: The user can create and modify sites, view them or simply not give him that option.
- Manage Users: You can select if the user can create new users.
- Statistics: Users who have activated this function will be able to view the number of visitors to the site and the number of contacts received. They can also view information from Google Ads statistics if that integration was made.