Installing Cliengo on Wordpress is now super easy with our new plugin!
NOTE: We recommend that you create your Cliengo account before following the steps below, but otherwise you will be able to register during this tutorial.
1) Log in to your Wordpress admin panel.
2) Go to the Plugins section and click on "Add New". Type "Cliengo" on the plugin search bar and the plugin will show up. Click on the "Install" button and then on the "Activate" button on the Plugin list.
3) Once you have activated the Cliengo Plugin, you will be able to visualize it on the left panel. You can access the plugin as it shows on the image below and the following screen will appear:
4) On the first section, you will have to select whether you have a Cliengo account or not. If you have registered previously, just click on yes and you can proceed with the rest of the steps. Otherwise, you will be ablet to register and create your account in this step.
You may also create an account simply by going to cliengo.com on your browser, clicking on the "Register" button, and then following the steps on the screen.
5) On the configuration field below, you will be able to enter your Chatbot Token and then click on "Save Changes"
Obtain your Chatbot Token
Login to your Cliengo account and go to the Chatbots menu. Click on the Installation section. You can find the Chatbot token at the bottom of the screen as shown below:
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we´ll be happy to assist you.