Installing Cliengo on Wordpress is now super easy with our new plugin!
NOTE: We recommend that you create your Cliengo account before following the steps below, but otherwise you will be able to register during this tutorial.
1) Log in to your Wordpress admin panel.
2) Go to the Plugins section and click on "Add New". Type "Cliengo" on the plugin search bar and the plugin will show up. Click on the "Install now" button and then on the "Activate" button on the Plugin list.
3) Once you have activated the Cliengo Plugin, you will be able to visualize it on the left panel. You can access the plugin as it shows on the image below and the following screen will appear:
4) On the first section, you will have to select whether you have a Cliengo account or not. If you have registered previously, just click on yes and you can proceed with the rest of the steps. Otherwise, you will be able to register and create your account in this step.
5) WELL DONE! You can now enjoy Cliengo on your Wordpress site (*):
(*) If you only have a single site installed, a window will appear confirming that the installation of the chatbot was successful. In case you have more sites, you must select which one you want to link to this Wordpress site.
DISCLAIMER: If you have performed these steps and Cliengo has not been installed on your site, your Wordpress template may not be compatible with the plugin. In that case, the chatbot script must be installed manually by following the steps below: Manual installation in Wordpress
Article is closed for comments.