There are two different ways to install the chatbot in Wordpress:
Using the footer.php file:
This option allows you to paste the installation code, through the footer.php file and then pasting the code near the end of this file, before the final </ body> tag. Here's the step-by-step for this option:
1. In the Wordpress administrator, go to the Editor section.
2. Here, choose the file footer.php (Footer)
3. The content of the file will depend on each site, but usually close to the end of the footer.php file the </ body> close tag should be located. It is important to place an ENTER before this tag and then paste the Cliengo script.
Through the Widgets section:
1. In the Wordpress Admin, go to the Appearance ----> Widgets section.
2. From here, you must add a text widget in the active text area of the page where you want to install the chatbot. We recommmend you install it in the footer.
3. After copying the installation code, you must paste it into the widget, leaving the title blank. Finally, click "Save" and the chat will appear on your site!