This program allows our customers to offer Cliengo to their contacts or audience, and in exchange will generate a recurring percentage of commissions for each paid customer.
- Earn 40% commission from the plans that your referrals contract during their first 3 months! (*).
- Earn from 15% of recurrent Commission during all the time that your referral has hired one of our plans.
- No limit on how much you can earn.
- All the advantages that Cliengo has for you, will be available to your audience.
- Potential of co-branding on the homepage of Cliengo.com.
- Additional time for Professional Plan testing for your referrals.
- Coming soon: Discount on the normal price of Cliengo for your referrals.
(*) Valid until 06/30/2018.
How It Works:
Once you are approved as a Cliengo Affiliate, you will receive a link through which the users you want to refer have to pass.
The affiliate link looks like this: http://www.cliengo.com/a/AFFILIATE
As an Affiliate, you can share this link in posts, blogs, on Facebook, in email lists, and in other applications. You can also design or create any page that you think will be useful to your users, and connect it to your Cliengo Affiliate link.
Remember that all new clients must go through your affiliate link to count as your referrals.
When accessed through your unique referral link, the system places a cookie on each visitor with a duration of 30 days. Any registration within that period will be associated with your Affiliate account, and can be viewed later in your control panel.
Program and Commission:
The recurring Commission starts from 15% on the amount paid for the referrals to hire payment plans.
After more than ten paying customers, the commission percentage will be incremental depending on the amount of new referral payments.
How To Apply:
- To create an Affiliate account, you must first register through Cliengo (including free accounts!).
- Next, write to [email protected], and request to join the Affiliate Program.
- After analyzing your account and confirming your positive standing, you will be given access to your affiliate link and control panel.
As an Affiliate, you will have access to an online dashboard where you can view the status of all registered accounts and the revenue generated by those accounts.
Methods of Payment:
- The first week of each month, the plans of all your referrals will be analyzed (E.g. 1 Free, 2 Professional, 5 Full, etc.)
- The total of commissions is calculated according to the income of the generated clients.
- Payment is made when you exceed $100 in commissions accrued since the last payment.
We currently make payments through Paypal.
We Are Partners:
Our marketing team is available to work with you on future campaigns, emails, or ideas to capture contacts. We provide marketing tools like banners, emails and the like to enhance your results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I help my clients install Cliengo (paste the script)?
Yes. We know that implementing the Cliengo script on each client's site can be a challenging aspect of installation. Any help mechanism you would like to offer your clients (e.g. help with their site, access to your account, installing plugins, ftp access) can greatly increase the number of clients that will generate commissions.
As an Affiliate, do I have control over these accounts?
Once referred, end customers own their accounts and have self-management of payments and utilization of the service. That is, the affiliate has no power of intermediation. For more control of the final customers, see the Agency Program.
Does the Cliengo Affiliate Program offer the possibility of a "white label"?
At the moment we do not offer any program with the possibility of white label.