The integration with Webhooks allows Cliengo to trigger a request to another server, to later manipulate the information received at ease. On the other hand Zapier is a modern service that connects all types of services.
Note: This tutorial serves as an example to integrate with any service from Zapier, since the steps are the same for any service.
In this example we will see how it is possible to integrate with Mailchimp using Zapier. The result would add an email to a Mailchimp list every time Cliengo generates a lead.
Steps to follow:
1. First of all you must register at zapier.com.
2. Then in Zapier, you must create a new "Zap" and look for the integration of the "Webhooks" type.
3. Choose "Catch Hook"
4. In the "Pick off a Child Key" option you dont need to place anything, click on Continue.
5. In the next step Zapier provides us with a URL to copy.
6. With the copied URL go to Cliengo, in the section Chatbots -> Integrations and choose Webhook. There you must copy the URL of Zapier.
7. From Cliengo first click on "Send test lead" and then on "Generate webhook" to save the changes.
8. In the window of Zapier you should get a confirmation.
9. Now it is time to choose with which service we connect the Webhook, in our case we choose Mailchimp.
10. We choose "Add / Update subscriber" to add to a Mailchimp list every time a lead is generated.
11. Then it is necessary from Zapier to choose and connect your Mailchimp account.
12. Once connected with Mailchimp, it is time to associate the fields of the webhook with Mailchimp. In the first field choose the list of Mailchimp, and in the second you must choose the email that is sent from our Webhook.
That's it, after testing the integration and activate the "Zap" you should start receiving your contacts in Mailchimp.