You can make adjustments to the general appearance and other features of the chatbot according to your preferences from Chatbot -> Settings:
In there, you may:
- Actvate or deactivate the chatbot (so that it gets displayed -or not- on your website).
- Select between widget versions 1.0 o 2.0
- Select the chatbot default language.
- Choose the chat window color
- Define a window title (eg "Sales Chat", "Pilar from Cliengo", "Online Chat").
- Choose the name of the robot - by default "Pilar".
- Set a timeout for the auto greeting. That is how many seconds after a visitor arrives to the site the chatbot will send the initial greeting.
NEW: Schedule configuration
From now on, you can configure your business hours in Cliengo so that the chatbot behaves differently outside business hours.
- Add your business hours. You can add several times on the same frequency of days (for example, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 19:00) or on different days (from Monday to Friday from 09: 00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.).
- Activate the "Offline mode" option (only in paid plans) and write a variant to the greeting and other chatbot messages so that you inform your potential clients that they will be contacted when your business reopens.
- The chatbot will continue to capture leads, and they will have the precise information on when the next contact will be from your company.
- Offline Mode affects both the WhatsApp Widget and the Chatbot. When not being operated by a person, the chatbot continues to show, but the window corresponding to WhatsApp disappears as soon as business hours end