You can make adjustments to the general appearance and other features of the chatbot according to your preferences from Chatbot -> Settings:
In there, you may:
- Actvate or deactivate the chatbot (so that it gets displayed -or not- on your website).
- Select between widget versions 1.0 o 2.0
- Select the chatbot default language.
- Choose the chat window color
- Define a window title (eg "Sales Chat", "Pilar from Cliengo", "Online Chat").
- Choose the name of the robot - by default "Pilar".
- Set a timeout for the auto greeting. That is how many seconds after a visitor arrives to the site the chatbot will send the initial greeting.