If you have a website created with Wix (Free HTML Editor), to integrate the Cliengo chatbot you must follow the following steps:
Important: Wix does not allow Cliengo to function properly. You may have issues with the way our widget floats and the positioning of our widget with Wix.
1. On the left side of the screen, click the + sign to add a new section to your site.
2. Click ¨Apps¨ or ¨Applications¨ at the bottom of the list.
3. Click on "HTML".
4. You will see a pop-up window in the center of the screen. This is where the widget will appear. As Wix is not a standard web hosting, many of our features may be turned off during the use of your service.
5. You need to move the wireframe of the widget where you want it to be displayed on your page. Please note that any configuration changes you make from your Cliengo account will probably not be applied to the widget in Wix.
6. On the left side of the page, enter “HTML code" mode or HTML code and paste the Cliengo code, and then click on "Update".
7. Due to the limitations of the Wix service, you will also have to resize the window where our widget appears. You can do this in the lower right of the HTML Settings window, or by dragging the wireframe from the chat robot box.
8. Post your changes and you're all set to start using your chatbot!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we´ll be happy to assist you.