Now you can customize every line of dialogue that the Cliengo chatbot will have with your visitors from the Conversation section. This feature allows the chatbot speech to be well fitted to your commercial and brand requirements, enhancing your user experience on your website.
For instance, when the chatbot asks for the visitor contact details saying: 'May I please have your email and phone number' this could be changed to 'Can I have your email and Whatsapp?' or anything else you want!
The Conversation section lets you customize the messages in every part of the dialogue:
- Conversation tone (formal vs. informal)
- Initial greeting
- Way to ask for contact details
- Way to ask for preferred contact time
- Conversation closure
- Final message
The preview section on the right will show all the changes as you are making them so that you can quickly visualize how the dialogue will actually flow between the bot and the prospective client. You can always return to the default messages by clicking the link at the very bottom of the page.
Configuring and Adding Questions
- It is possible to add more questions, which will be performed AFTER obtaining any of the required data (email or phone) by clicking on the button "Add question". Simply, click on the button "Add Question"
In addition to this, you can choose for both telephone and email to be optional, required, or not requested by selecting the option from the drop-down menu next to the question.
- If the question is requested, the chatbot may insist upon the client to give that information up to five times in total, in case the user ignores the question for the first time.
- If the question is optional then the chatbot will ask that question three times.
- If the question is not requested, then it will not be asked at all.